Auto Meat Slicer – a new innovation that cuts large amounts of meat into small slices in no time, significantly improving the quality of food processing. Each slice of meat is sliced beautifully. Fast slicing time, helping to keep the meat fresh and delicious, ready to serve every meal in the family as well as in industrial production.
Very suitable for hot pot restaurants, grilled, dipped, sautéed as well as with restaurants and hotels with large capacity. The cutting blade is extremely sharp, thickness adjustment according to needs, fast working speed, helping meat retain freshness and nutrients even when sliced for a long time.
304 stainless steel, durable up to 10 years
Custom thin material thickness from 0 – 13mm
The wavy trough makes it easier to slide the lump
Outstanding features of the frozen meat slicer
- Made from high quality 304 stainless steel, extremely sturdy, in compliance with food safety standards
- Motor 100% copper core, durable and increased performance.
- Automatic operation, no labor, save initial investment
- Separate design of the slicer On / Off button and the meat slide On / Off button
- Easy to use, can adjust the thin thickness of the meat from 0.1-1.8cm
- Designed to add a grinding wheel in the machine, helping to keep the blade sharp
- 1-year warranty with spare parts and after-sales service
TIP: If you are looking for an affordable Meat Slicer, SGE introduces the MS10/MS12
Or if you are looking for a fresh, whole food preservation tool, recommend a Vacuum sealer.
Technical data Meat slicer MS12A
240W / 300W
Diameter of knife
Width of supporting chute
42 slices / minute
Size of meat supporting chute (WxLxH)
Step-by-step instructions for using the meat slicer MS10A
1. Turn on the slicer switch and turn the knob to adjust the thin thickness of the meat piece according to your needs
2. Place the tray or the meat picker on the bottom of the machine, place the meat on the slide and lift the clamp onto the meat so that the teeth of the jaw are firmly in place.
3. Start slicing meat by sliding the meat tray alternately from left to right and vice versa
4. When you have finished slicing the meat, turn off the switch so that the slicer stops, then replace the meat and continue the slicing process
Press the Switch on button to start using the machine
1.Put the meat container (bowl, plate, pot, box …) underneath the machine
2.Adjust the thickness of the meat to be sliced according to needs
3.Put the meat on the tray, pull the clamps down so that the ends catch on the meat, helping to keep the meat steady during slicing.
4.Start slicing meat by turning on the chute switch so that it alternates left – right
5.Just wait, and we will have the beautifully sliced meat
6.After every slicing, always unplug and clean the machine
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Can the meat slicer cut raw meat?
The meat slicer is designed for slicing frozen meat, not suitable for slicing raw meat. The reason is that raw meat is pliable, so it is difficult to adjust the thin thickness and can make the meat not as beautiful as desired.
2. What is the difference between automatic and semi-automatic meat slicers and which one should I choose?
The semi-automatic butcher is equipped with a single motor to operate the slicer, but slicing the trough by hand to slice it.
Meanwhile, the automatic slicer is equipped with 2 motors to both rotate the blade and slide the trough completely automatically. You will not have to waste any time or energy at all.
The choice of sample should be based on user needs. If you need to save labor and cut a lot of meat (over 40kg / day), the automatic model will be the better choice.
3. Can the slicer adjust the thin thickness of the meat pieces?
Yes. All models of meat slicers can adjust the thin thickness of the meat in the 0-18mm range
4. How many models does SGE meat slicer have?
Currently, SGE is distributing 5 meat slicers models. Considering the size and use of the machine, it can be divided into 2 groups as follows:
- The semi-automatic meat slicer includes:
- MS10 (10inch blade)
- MS12 (12inch blade)
- The automatic line slicer includes:
- MS10A (10inch blade)
- MS12A (12inch blade)
- MS13A (13inch blade) (vertical type)
5.If you need to slice meat to make mukratha hot pot or to make meat soup in general, is meat slicing machine suitable?
Not suitable. Since raw meat or processed meats are usually in pieces, it is preferable to use a Meat Slicer
The meat slicer is suitable for slicing meat into hot pot-style thin slices (frozen meat recommended)
6.Can the machine cut the ribs or ribs?
Not recommended. Since the machine is not designed to cut bones, if used for the wrong purposes will shorten the life of the machine, and void the warranty.
7.What material is the machine made of?
The machine body is made of SS304, while the blade is made of high-grade stainless steel imported from Germany
8.How many years is the meat slicer guaranteed? Is there a loan machine during the warranty period?
SGE Meat Slicer comes with a 1-year genuine warranty
9.In case of a malfunctioning machine, are spare parts sold separately? After-sales service like?
SGE has the service of supplying spare parts throughout the product life.
(Product Warranty Conditions)
Warranty for a new device from the date of purchase is 1 year. This warranty does not cover any products or parts. That has been damaged or damaged due to
1. There are abnormal conditions in the form of a broken, broken, chipped, bent, collapsed, deformed, cracked, pierced, missing part.
2. The product has been modified, or repaired by someone other than the company service center.
3. There is a condition that should not occur with normal use or incorrect storage, such as water stains, rust marks, moss, burns
4. Products have been used incorrectly or have incorrect storage. Or an accident with the product
5. Damage caused by connecting peripherals
6. Product damage due to external factors such as power failure, overload, lightning etc.
7. Damage caused by natural disasters
8. Damaged products resulting from neglect not to clean after use
– If the product is not within the warranty terms, customer can send the machine to our service center to repair at a cost
HOW TO ORDER
Order direct from www.sgesg.com
Order from SGE Facebook inbox: www.facebook.com/sgesg
Order by phone at: (+65) 88914519
Spring Green Evolution Pte Ltd
Showroom: 66 Tannery Lane, Sindo Building, #04-09. S347805
Telephone/WhatsApp: (+65) 88914519. Email: email@example.com